Explore Medical Transcription Opportunities in Atlanta, Georgia! A medical transcriptionist is someone who patients rarely see, but on whom their care depends. Medical transcriptionists are responsible for managing the large quantity of paperwork involved in patient treatment, ranging from patient records to insurance forms. As every medical procedure has it’s own set of paperwork, costs, and insurance codes, medical transcriptionists in Atlanta must be very highly trained, and are consequently well compensated for their expertise, usually in the range of $23,000-$32,000 per year. The top ten percent of highest paid medical transcriptionists in George earn somewhere in the neighborhood of $45,020 a year. Due to the increased need of medical services among the aging baby boomer generation, demand for medical transcriptionists continues to rise, regardless of economic conditions.
Medical Transcription Schools in Atlanta, GA
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
(Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.) Also see: