Do you like to spend the day basking in the warm sunshine on the beach in Miami? After graduating from a medical transcription school in Miami, you can work from home – or wherever you like! What could be better than setting up your own personal work space on Miami Beach? Medical transcriptionists are highly-skilled technicians who knows how to take dictation and transcribe it well in addition to knowing and understanding medical terminology. Would you like to learn more about it? There are schools in the Miami and nearby communities that can teach you the skills you need to become an effective medical transcriptionist.
Medical Transcription Schools in or near Miami
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
Thank you for your interest in City College! Our goal is to help you prepare for a successful future. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career fast.
Our knowledgeable admissions representatives are dedicated to answering any of your questions and concerns and ensuring your application process with us is simple and stress-free. They will work with you one-on-one to help you map out your educational and career goals and conquer any obstacles in your way. At City College, we’ll help you get started on the path to achieving your dreams.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose City College
1. Practical, relevant degree programs
3. Hands-on training
4. Up-to-date curriculum
5. Small classes
6. Tutorial assistance
7. Instructors who are industry professionals
8. Job placement assistance
9. Flexible class schedules
10. Preparing you for success
City College is a Senior College accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas, Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees.
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
750 First Street N.E., Suite 980,
Washington, DC 20002-4241
Tel. (202) 336-6780
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.