Do you like to spend the day basking in the warm sunshine on the beach in Miami? After graduating from a medical transcription school in Miami, you can work from home – or wherever you like! What could be better than setting up your own personal work space on Miami Beach? Medical transcriptionists are highly-skilled technicians who knows how to take dictation and transcribe it well in addition to knowing and understanding medical terminology. Would you like to learn more about it? There are schools in the Miami and nearby communities that can teach you the skills you need to become an effective medical transcriptionist.
Medical Transcription Schools in or near Miami
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
We help you find your new career
Our Department of Student Services will support you in your job search and help you achieve your career goals with services including counseling, assisting you with resume preparation, building a cover letter, and developing your interviewing skills.
Although Keiser University provides placement assistance, we cannot promise or guarantee employment.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Florida Technical College
Your Partner in Success
At Florida Technical College, we are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
- Flexible class schedules
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, re-entering the workforce,or looking to explore your career options, specialized training from FTC will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What makes Florida Technical College different?
At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
Florida Technical College offers the following programs:
- Business and Management Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Network Administration/Hardware with Wireless Technology
- CADD (Computer Aided Drafting Diploma)
- Computer Drafting and Design
- Web Site and Graphic Design
Programs vary by campus
Florida Technical College is an academic unit of National University College (NUC) and NUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)*.
The MSCHE is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
*National University College (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267) 284-5000. NUC’s National University College – IBC Institute (NUC-IBC), National University College – POPAC Institute (NUC-POPAC), Florida Technical College (FTC), The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School), and LaSalle Computer Learning Center (LCLC) are included in this accreditation. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. February 2018