Medical transcription schools in San Jose can help you work towards a medical transcription career in the bay area, where a growing number of medical transcription professionals work from home via the internet. A San Jose medical transcription school can offer the medical transcription courses you need to learn the medical transcriptionist profession.
See what San Jose medical transcription schools are enrolling near you.
Medical Transcription Schools in San Jose, CA
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Medical Transcription Careers in San Jose
In addition to having the option of working from home, 50% of medical transcriptionists in the San Jose area report an annual salary of $48,230 or greater. With a medical transcriptionist salary $10,000 a year greater than the national average, San Jose places fifth in highest paying cities in America for medical transcription. So if you live in the Silicon Valley area and are interested in joining this rewarding field, your best bet is to find a good medical transcription school in San Jose.
One of the first things any job recruiter or hospital will be looking for (besides experience) is a local education. Attending a local college or online school is the best way to not only familiarize yourself with the area but gain valuable contacts within the field that could one day help you excel.
Medical transcription schools in San Jose offer cutting edge classroom learning exercises that can help you prepare to become a better transcriptionist. Learn what you need to succeed and how to best go about obtaining gainful employment once you graduate. With all this said, enjoy all your training and learn anything and everything you can to succeed in your new chosen career path.
If attending a traditional medical transcription school in San Jose isn’t convenient for your schedule you might also want to consider distance learning options as there are many online medical transcription training programs looking to enroll San Jose students in online classes and training today.