About Medical Transcription Careers in Washington DC
There are plenty of conversations that go down in Washington DC that no one wants recorded – but in the medical transcription field you can actually be rewarded for taking down dictation and recording everything you hear. Medical transcriptionists serve a very important purpose in the medical field – transcribing doctors notes and recording them in patient files to ensure that America’s patriots are getting the quality care they deserve. It might not be as important or noble as being the Commander in Chief but transcriptionists who attend medical transcription schools in Washington DC have the potential to earn a good living in a rewarding career field. Washington DC medical transcriptionists can earn anywhere in the area of $19,000-$45,650 a year depending on experience and location. (Source: U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.) Interested in exploring correspondence or online medical transcription school options?
Medical Transcription Schools in or near Washington D.C.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
YTI Career Institute
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon-brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
- Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
- Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
- Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
- Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.