If you are interested in healthcare, consider starting a new career as a medical transcriptionist in Arizona. After attending one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona to receive your medical transcription training, you will have all the skills and experience you need to start working in the healthcare industry. The work you do will play an integral role in helping patients receive the care and treatment that they need. But in order to be an expert at your new job, you will need to start by attending one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona.
Medical Transcription Schools in Arizona
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Medical Transcription in Arizona
The medical transcriptionist is one of the unsung heroes of the healthcare industry. The basic medical transcriptionist job description includes several core duties, all of which you will be well prepare for after receiving a degree from one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona. Your job will be to listen to notes dictated by doctors into audio recorders. As you listen, you will transcribe what is being said and add grammar and punctuation to help with flow and readability. Your goal is to create a printed record of the thoughts, concerns, and observations of physicians. Medical transcriptionists are both expert typists and experienced healthcare professionals. As part of the training you receive at one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona, you will learn to listen and type almost simultaneously. Once you complete your training you will be qualified to work in a hospital, clinic, or for an insurance company anywhere in the country.
Arizona Medical Transcriptionist Training
The fist step towards receiving medical transcription certification in to get a degree from one of the many medical transcription schools in Arizona. The training and hands on experience that they provide will leave you well prepared to to be a professional transcriptionist. Your curriculum will cover two very broad areas. One half will be focused on typing skills. Medical transcription schools in Arizona place a heavy emphasis on being a quick, clear, and accurate typist. The second aspect of the curriculum will cover common medical terminology and dive into the basics of healthcare administration. Your degree from a medical transcription school in Arizona will teach you to recognize common medical conditions, prescription drugs and healthcare procedures. The better you understand what the doctor is saying the better equipped you are to transcribe quickly and efficiently. The dedicated instructors at medical transcription schools in Arizona will show you everything you need to start making an impact on the first day of your job.
Arizona Medical Transcriptionist Salary
The average medical transcription salary for a person living in Arizona is $36,180 per year or $17.39 per hour. But in order to start earning a professional wage, you will need to get training from one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona. The education you receive will prove to potential employers that you have the skills necessary to be an accurate transcriptionist. So show them what you have got and sign up for a degree program at one of the medical transcription schools in Arizona today.
(Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.)