About Medical Transcription Careers in Missouri
Missouri prides itself with being called the “Show Me” state. Well. let us show you how you can make a lot of money in the medical transcription field. But it all starts by first attending a medical transcription school in Missouri. Medical transcriptionists are highly-trained professionals skilled in the art of listening to dictation, transcribing accurately what they hear and mastering complex medical terms. All you need is the proper training and a determination to succeed. There are either on-site or online schools that you can attend right in Missouri. Interested in exploring correspondence or online medical transcription school options?
Medical Transcription Schools in Missouri
Pinnacle Career Institute
At Pinnacle Career Institute, we don’t just provide you with an education, we provide you with experience you can use in the real world. We strive to educate our students to become better – better professionals, better communicators and better employees.
Vatterott serves a diverse student population across 19 locations in 9 states, as well as a vibrant online community. Each of these institutions take pride in serving both the student population and the local communities that help continue the Vatterott tradition. Vatterott continues to grow by offering additional diploma and degree programs, launching new locations, and looking for other opportunities to grow and improve our student services. Through this effort, Vatterott was recently named a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly School.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.