About Medical Transcription Careers in Montana
Medical Transcription is one of the hottest careers you can get into right now, and with medical costs soaring, the need for workers trained in this field will continue to grow. With an education from a medical transcription school in Montana, you can work in a variety of settings, or you can even set your own hours by working at home.
Medical Transcription Careers in Montana
Medical Transcription careers in Montana include opportunities to apply for positions such as a Transcription Clerk, Documentation Specialist, Medical Language Specialist, or even a Medical Transcription Supervisor.
Medical Transcription Salaries in Montana
Average annual salaries for Medical Transcriptionists in Montana is approximately $30,240, although this may fluctuate depending on city, experience, and whether you work for a hospital, laboratory, or if you choose to work at home. (Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.) Medical Transcriptionists in Montana that work for hospitals earn the highest salaries. Interested in exploring correspondence or online medical transcription school options?
Medical Transcription Schools in Montana
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Financial Aid in Montana
To attend Medical Transcription training and schools in Montana, you will need to complete a Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which may offer you a Pell Grant, Direct Loan, subsidized Stafford Loan, or an unsubsidized Stafford Student Loan. Most likely, you will receive a combination of grants and loans to help you cover your tuition. There are also private loans available and many schools also offer scholarships and work-study credit. Federal financial aid is only available to accredited Medical Transcription training and schools, however, unaccredited schools may offer you a discount, flexible payment plans, or private financial aid options.