About Medical Transcription Careers in North Carolina
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Medical Transcription you should consider earning a degree or certificate from a medical transcription school in North Carolina. Medical Transcription jobs are becoming increasingly popular due to the fact that upon graduation many of the job opportunities are actually home based and working from home have never been more popular then it is today. Every state offers up a fair share of schools that offer this degree – that being said, North Carolina is a great place to serve as your home base for pursuing a career in Medical Transcription. The average annual salary for a medical transcriptionist in North Carolina is over $33,000. (Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.)
Each and every school offers some sort of financial aid, it just depends on what schools interest you as to what kind of aid will be made available. Most of the schools offer the Pell Grant as well as Stafford Student Loans. There are also several different private loans to choose from, i.e Sallie Mae but these private loans give very little leeway when it comes to payback and interest rate consolidation. If at all possible try to stay away from private loans. To see what is available to you or what you qualify for you need to complete the “Free Application for Federal Student Aid” (FAFSA), with the Department of Education. Interested in exploring correspondence or online medical transcription school options?
Medical Transcription Schools in North Carolina
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.